What are YOU getting for Mother's Day?

Quote:
lau.gif

We are suprising her with a trip to Great America. Its an amusement park up here that she LOVES. She is a total Roller Coaster Junkie. They are also going to have a big Christian Band Concert that we are all looking forward to. The funny thing is she has NO clue. We were just talkin about it the other day because we heard about it on the radio, but she still doesnt know,lol. I cant wait to see her face when she shows up! We havent had a lot of extra money, so that's why she doesnt think we can go. She was telling my dad maybe we can later this summer, but we are going in Saturday!
wink.png

Also, we havent had family pics in 9 years, and she's really been wanting some of me and my siblings. So the other day, my brother and I went to my sister's and her DH took pics of us and we are giving them to her in a card. We dressed up nice and tried to take nice ones, we'll see!

something cheap, homemade and something baked. My hubby finall manged to buy wedding rings for us after seven years and spend over 600$. Im happy with a painting from my kids, tomato plants or something like that and a home made cake. i wouldnt mind a DQ icecream cake though.

Flowers, 2 beef steers, 12 eggs for my broody hen, and veggie plants for my garden, and my chef's clothes and books for culinary classes.
But being a MOM is my greatest gift. Would not change it for the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're continuing work on the new coop and run, and I consider all that has and will go into it as my Mother's Day gift and B-day gift, as it's coming up soon. When you consider the lumber, concrete, siding, windows, roof decking, paint, hardware, cement mixer, compound miter saw with table, and pneumatic framing nailer, it's quite a bit. 'Course the tools are for both of us, but I love them! We will be getting cards and gift certificates for our mothers, and probably taking them out to eat next weekend, as our siblings are doing so this weekend.

I'm hoping for phone calls from my son & daughter.

Back
Top Bottom