What are you making for dinner?

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Just wondering what everyon eis making for dinner tonight. I've been trying to write a paper all day and it hasn't been going so well so I figured I'd make some eggplant parm to procrastinate a little bit longer. Its a recipe I found in my mom's magazine and instead of breading the eggplant and using sauce, you bake tomatoes and eggplant with olive oil, eggs, milk, and cheese. I made it once before but accidentally added too much salt!

So tonight I will have a nice healthy meal and I can't wait. Unfortunately it takes a little while to make because everything has to cook separately.

So what are you making?

I am making a chicken casserole.
It's called Chicken Divan and it is yummy. I just need to find the recipe <shuffles stacks of papers........>

shepards pie YUMMY
tongue.png

Wraps both chicken and beef. Meat Dh cooks on the grill, then kids have great fun make their own. Also with oven baked fries and carrots with ranch dressign.With the greens in the wraps we are good to go!

ALso just made a batch of sugar cookie dough.Kids and I are making Halloween cookies after dinner. I Took DS 6 to the build and grow Lowe's clinic this A.M. to make a frankenstein string trick kit.SO I feel like I HAVE been a good mom today!!!

Homemade pizza! The bread is raising now. Steve wants anchovies ......... on his half. I hate them.
Chicken Divan sounds yummy too.
Sharon

Back
Top Bottom