What are your bad habits?

I used to do the feet rubbing thing too.

Glad to know that I am normal.

big_smile.png

Quote:
GAAAHHHH the feet rubbing, I do that too and so does my daughter and son. How weird, you're the only other person I have ever heard say something about that besides us! I can't go to sleep unless I do it
hide.gif

Neither can we, and I think my mom did it too, because we had talked about it a long time ago and she admitted then that she had to do it in order to relax to get ready for bed . . .aren't genetic fun??????

Quote:
GAAAHHHH the feet rubbing, I do that too and so does my daughter and son. How weird, you're the only other person I have ever heard say something about that besides us! I can't go to sleep unless I do it
hide.gif

Neither can we, and I think my mom did it too, because we had talked about it a long time ago and she admitted then that she had to do it in order to relax to get ready for bed . . .aren't genetic fun??????

LOL I have always wondered if it is a form of restless leg syndrome and a natural way of coping with it, I have realtives diagnosed with it so it wouldn't surprise me!

Quote:
So do I....I don't consider it a bad habit...one of those "don't know what you're missing" kind of things!
big_smile.png

I have no bad habits...I have an explanation for everything I do...I'm perfect!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:

LOL I have always wondered if it is a form of restless leg syndrome and a natural way of coping with it, I have realtives diagnosed with it so it wouldn't surprise me!

You know, you might be onto something. I have a cousin on mom's side that has RLS and she suffered terribly with it. My chiro told me its partly physical and also nutritional.

I see that alot of folks chew on the inside of their mouths like I do. Has anyone ever heard of this being bad for you? I have done this since I was a kid. I worry about mouth cancer but evidently not enough to stop the habit.

I don't think chewing on the inner cheek causes cancer, unless it's accompanied by ciggies or a plug of tobacco for umpty years.

Worst habit, or most expensive habit.

Most expensive habit, grinding teeth. Not aware of it when I'm doing it. But after almost 60 years of doing it, one does get to be awfully good friends with the dentist.

Last edited:
The worse is cigarettes for me. But I roll my own from natural tobacco to make myself feel better about it. At least I don't have a chronic cough or anything. Have been thinking about the "electric" cigarette that hits the same but it's vapor instead of smoke. I'll try it at some point. All I know is Chantix made me crazy by the 4th day and the patches didn't do anything for me. I think for me it's more the habit than the nicotine.

2nd is chewing gum. One brand, one flavor, if a store doesn't have it, I will go to another store that does. LOL Don't know how in the world I will break that one. I'm sure quitting smoking will help because I won't feel the urge for the flavor as much.

3rd is Coffee. If I don't get a morning jolt, I'm dysfunctional the rest of the day until I get my fix. I have been able to switch to tea easy enough, so I go between the 2.

Quote:
I cannot wake up or function without some form of caffine in the morning! Either a Dr. pepper or coke, coffee, anything caffinated lol I'm a mess without it

Back
Top Bottom