What are your bad habits?

Throughout the winter I wake up during the night and eat. Several times an evening, always small amounts, and always carbohydrates? My kids used to call it "Dad's feeding frenzy." Nope, I'm not overweight. (Yet)
hide.gif

Quote:
hee hee..i'm not alone! I also love raw hamburger... have since i was a little kid..mom always smacks me when she sees me do it and says i'm gonna get a tape worm. And i say GOOD... i'll be able to stuff my face and still lose weight.. bonus!
lol.png

Quote:
hee hee..i'm not alone! I also love raw hamburger... have since i was a little kid..mom always smacks me when she sees me do it and says i'm gonna get a tape worm. And i say GOOD... i'll be able to stuff my face and still lose weight.. bonus!
lol.png

th.gif

I'm way too critical of others, I confess. Somebody says, writes, or does something and I automatically go, It shouldn't be done that way.
I bite my fingernails, and when I'm worried, I allow my mind to come up with all these sorts of awful, terrible things that might have happened. (Usually just when I'm worried about people.)

Quote:
I do that because the feeling of clippers cutting my (finger) nails is irritating. Thankfully, I do not have the same problem using clippers on my toe nails
gig.gif

Lets see...
1) When I'm stressed or thinking over somthing WAYY to hard I find myself twirling my hair around my fingers endlessly and I'll constanly run my hands through my hair.
2) If somthing in a room, on a person ect. is off... I'll fix it. Thats it. My own house.....
hide.gif

3) When I get to reading... hide..... if someone messes with me I explode.
4) I zone out when someone is gabbing, so most of my phone disscutions end up like this:
Person: Hello?
Me: Hey!
Person: Oh hey, blah blah blah ect. ect. ect.
Me: Ummhummm, yea I know..., Oh gosh
Person: Are you listening?
Me: Huh what?

5) I'll answer people without knowing it. I'll be doing somthing else and someone will ask me a question and I'll hear myself say somthing and I won't remember what I said

I chew tobacco i started when i was 16 i know i know its bad but i like it im trying to stop. I am addicted to mountain dew have to have it by around 9 in the morning or i will be grumpy all day(ask my girlfreind)

I chewed tobacco for 35 years and I quit cold turkey 2 years ago. My only bad habit now is I like to drink Jim Beam and Coke.

Back
Top Bottom