What breed and gender are we?? Rescued babies!

and because (in my case) in a hopeful attempt of them getting the correct birds when i ordered them all other hatcheries were completely out of everything. bought them for show and cant use them now
That’s horrible!

We took them because they literally sold them to us at $0.50 a piece. Their food was just poop in the bowls and their water was green…

This TS just didn’t care since they had another shipment coming in..

Black cochin bantam cockerels. I do not know why, one has five toes on one foot, though
So both are male? I had better move them to their own places when they get older.. darn.. they were the only two. I don’t have any females for them 😮‍💨😮‍💨

I won’t buy chicks from TS again after the excursion we went through..

Out of 40 chicks I think only 28 survived. We gave away as many as we could and even sold a few. So I have five of the australorps, six of the leghorns, two sapphire gems and then the two bantam babies you see.

So both are male? I had better move them to their own places when they get older.. darn.. they were the only two. I don’t have any females for them 😮‍💨😮‍💨

I won’t buy chicks from TS again after the excursion we went through..

Out of 40 chicks I think only 28 survived. We gave away as many as we could and even sold a few. So I have five of the australorps, six of the leghorns, two sapphire gems and then the two bantam babies you see.

If the other birds you have are female, you could at the very least keep one, if not both

Back
Top Bottom