I have a brood of 6, hatched 3/9. I now think I may have 3 roosters...

The frizzle is for certain and I'm pretty sure the brown one has been caught crowing but I don't know breed on any of them. And if the huge black and white is a roo yet
I don't see any frizzles, and yes, those are all roosters.

The first one is a brahma cross and the last one is a polish.

The third one is a frizzle. Here are my other 3 - a naked neck, a cream leg at and maybe a golden sex link (she's in the back of the last 2 pictures- I hope she's a she)

Attachments

• IMG_4293.JPG
    IMG_4293.JPG
    730.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4302.JPG
    IMG_4302.JPG
    813.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4311.JPG
    IMG_4311.JPG
    758.3 KB · Views: 5
The third one is a frizzle. Here are my other 3 - a naked neck, a cream leg at and maybe a golden sex link (she's in the back of the last 2 pictures- I hope she's a she)
The third one is not a frizzle. It just has a crest because it is a polish.

Those three are probably pullets, but I'm a little unsure about the naked neck.

I have a brood of 6, hatched 3/9. I now think I may have 3 roosters...

The frizzle is for certain and I'm pretty sure the brown one has been caught crowing but I don't know breed on any of them. And if the huge black and white is a roo yet
Light Brahma, Brown Red Cochin, and what appears to be a Spitzhauben/Polis cross. All males.

Not a Legbar, no white earlobes or yellow skin. Could be a second (or more) generation Legbar/Marans Olive Egger. Correct on the breed for the other two. And all of them are female.

Back
Top Bottom