What breed and or sex is my chickens I got from TSC?

jphendrix

Songster
7 Years
Nov 11, 2012
Waycross, Georgia
What breed is my chickens I got from TSC? I asked what kind they got in but they didn't know! I know there are 2 BR. And I have one bantam. They all have 4 toes, and the bantam has feathers on it's feet! They are probably about 3 weeks old. I got them from TSC on Valentines Day! They had just gotten them in that morning.

I am thinking this one may be a cockerel, but I am really not sure of breed

I think this one is a cockerel also, and I think this one is a BR

This is the banty that I do not know what breed

I am not sure what breed this one is.

I also have no idea what this one is. The lighter colored one that is behind the BR

Last edited:
LL
Golden Wyandotte

1. Red sex link cockerel
2. Black sex link or maybe Barred Rock, don't know sex right now but leaning towards cockerel
3. Silver laced cochin (lacing is not very defined), probably pullet
4. Not sure. Lacing is not true, it has a single comb, and shading on the legs, so probably not a Wyandotte
5. Red sex link pullet

Some of them are a little early to be sexed.

Thank You. The ones that I think may be cockerels have larger combs than the others. And the bantam I was assuming cochin because that seemed to be the most popular of the one with the feathered feet, she is my fav of those little ones. They should all be the same age too. I got them all the same day. I love seeing them grow and fill out!

Thank You. The ones that I think may be cockerels have larger combs than the others. And the bantam I was assuming cochin because that seemed to be the most popular of the one with the feathered feet, she is my fav of those little ones. They should all be the same age too. I got them all the same day. I love seeing them grow and fill out!

I would love to see updated pics in a few weeks
roll.png
Then we'll have a better idea on sex as well.

Back
Top Bottom