What breed/gender is this chick?

I’m mostly wondering about her breed, I’m calling her a “her” until proven otherwise lol. I can wait till she’s older to figure out gender, for now I’m really curious about what breed she is. But if anyone can take a guess at the gender from these photos, I’d love to hear it! I have a photo from when she was a few days old, and a few photos from today. She’s about 4 weeks old now. She’s got a very outgoing personality. She’s very social, and totally a lap chicken. Her name is Daisy for anyone wondering:) hopefully she doesn’t turn out to be a he, and I have to rename her haha.
just cause I love talking about my chicks: she goes absolutely crazy for meal worms and soldier fly grubbies. She seems to think I just have the power to produce worms, so she always has to inspect my hands and the folds of my shirt to see if there’s any grubs to find lol. She’s relentless, definitely like a little dinosaur. She even flew over to me today and tried getting into my bowl of soup. Little does she know that I don’t partake in the eating of worms.

I’m mostly wondering about her breed, I’m calling her a “her” until proven otherwise lol. I can wait till she’s older to figure out gender, for now I’m really curious about what breed she is. But if anyone can take a guess at the gender from these photos, I’d love to hear it! I have a photo from when she was a few days old, and a few photos from today. She’s about 4 weeks old now. She’s got a very outgoing personality. She’s very social, and totally a lap chicken. Her name is Daisy for anyone wondering:) hopefully she doesn’t turn out to be a he, and I have to rename her haha.
Golden Buff!!!! My mom's!!! "Goldie" I think that is(breed) your Daisy!!!
Although, red link are all pretty much the same.

Attachments

• IMG-20210409-WA0017.jpg
    IMG-20210409-WA0017.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20210409-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20210409-WA0016.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20210409-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20210409-WA0013.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20210409-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20210409-WA0011.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 6
Very cute! Whatever breed she is, her personality tells me she’s going to be a lovely hen. Definitely a lap chicken haha. She’s so observant too - doesn’t matter what I’m doing, she loves to just sit and watch. And if she wants a closer look, she doesn’t hesitate to fly over and hang out LOL

That’s definitely a cinnamon queen! See, here’s mine, they start out mostly yellow when they’re little and then start to turn white with brown front feathers, then the feathers get farther and farther to the back

Attachments

• 427F616F-E6E4-4E2D-8CBD-D5CB600AD2CF.jpeg
    427F616F-E6E4-4E2D-8CBD-D5CB600AD2CF.jpeg
    851.3 KB · Views: 3
That’s definitely a cinnamon queen! See, here’s mine, they start out mostly yellow when they’re little and then start to turn white with brown front feathers, then the feathers get farther and farther to the back
Golden buffs and cinnamon queens are just different names for red sex links.

Back
Top Bottom