What breed is this fella?

The bird was given to a friend of mine as a gift. When it started attacking their hens, they brought him to me (since I was the one who sold them the hens). The guy who came to get him from me is an experienced game bird breeder. He said many of the game breeders mark their birds. The bird had a small tattoo on his leg. I had no idea but I have definitely learned a lot.

The bird was given to a friend of mine as a gift. When it started attacking their hens, they brought him to me (since I was the one who sold them the hens). The guy who came to get him from me is an experienced game bird breeder. He said many of the game breeders mark their birds. The bird had a small tattoo on his leg. I had no idea but I have definitely learned a lot.
Me, too. Who would've thunk it? But you're lucky to be rid of any rooster that attacks hens.

Do you have a picture of the tattoo, out of curiosity?

Back
Top Bottom