1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What Breed is this little guy??

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Bleenie, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

This cute little guy came with some other unique-colored, bantam-sized chicks. I have no idea how old they are but am guessing around 2.5-3months old? I am pretty certain this one if a little Roo. Any guesses on breeds? He's pretty sweet once I catch him [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mljohnson05

mljohnson05 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2011
    Missouri
    May be a pullet....if it is 3 months....its comb should be a lot bigger and a lot more RED...i cannot really see the saddle feathers to well in the pics...(does not appear to have much of them at all)

3. allieloveschickens

allieloveschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2010
    San Diego
    looks like a pullet to me, not sure on the breed though.

4. stcroixusvi

stcroixusvi Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2011
    Western NC
    My Coop
    Love the wink! Are you sure she is not sitting on the nest contemplating an egg?

5. Pele

Pele Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2011
    Boise
    Aw, she's just precious! What an adorable little face, I just want to give her chin scratches!

She might be a blue splash plymouth rock. Hard to tell without seeing all of her. She is a real cutie though!

6. painterpeach

painterpeach Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2011
    roo! mixed splash bantam. just a guess. lol! mabey someone smarter than us will chime in!

7. the4heathernsmom

the4heathernsmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2008
    east texas
    I don't know breed but she sure is pretty!!!!

8. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

Thank you guys [​IMG] 'he' is really spotty like a Deleware & i just love it! he came with some others but they were all different colors, there's one that I am pretty positive is a pullet, she is like a silver birchen, one that's a splotchy gold laced & there's another "roo" that's barred. They're all the same size. Also, the age was a guess, but i can't imagine they're ANY younger than 2 months! They have an awful lot of feathers.

I will get pics of the others and post!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by