What Breed is this?

NYGirl89

In the Brooder
8 Years
Aug 22, 2011
I've been checking out your website for sometime now, I enjoy it a lot. There's a lot of good information for newbies like myself
big_smile.png
!!

I got 3 ducks from a local farmer about 3 weeks ago.. He said that they were muscovy mixes.. So i guess he means their hinnies or mule ducks.. The Black & White is very tiny, (s)he is about half the size of the others. One of the white ones is considerably bigger than the other white one..

297701_148518191898340_100002204791061_276306_5370419_n.jpg

They look like muscovy ducks to me
smile.png

I personally don't know how to tell if they are mules or not. I have heard that even the mule muscovies look like muscovy. I'm sure there are certian features you can look for, but I just don't know them.

Thanks
smile.png
, I enjoy having them... We had little trouble with the biggest white 1.. The others kept picking on Her/Him. I would look out and (s)he would have blood next to her wings. I would get the bleeding to spot and put flour on it and they would eat the flour off of her. So we've separated them for a couple of days. Hopefully by tomorrow we can reunite them again and they'll be the best of friends..

Do you think their pure muscovies?

Quote:
Cool, i wonder how big their going to get.. By any chance would you happen to know their sexes? I'm thinking 2 girls and a boy.

I like your username
smile.png
What kind of ducks do you have??

Back
Top Bottom