What breed(s)?

ChickenGirl555

Crowing
5 Years
Oct 22, 2017
Wisconsin
My Coop
My Coop
Hi! This is my little pullet Terry (Teriyaki). We got her from a petting farm when they needed to get rid of Terry and her sister, Cashew. THEY didn’t know the breed and we’ve been wondering for a while. I posted before when she was younger but now she is full grown. We first thought Silkie mix (she has 5 toes and a single comb, plus some feathers on her feet) but now we’re not sure on anything. Any ideas? (She’s the black one)
5BD3AAD3-3366-4926-99D6-D6963309C647.jpeg

Definitely mix and still possibly Silkie.

I just eliminated a Silkie gal from my breeding stock for having a straight comb and it isn't the first time I've seen it.

I think Faverolle cross with Silkie would still be bearded... but who knows if the Silkie was.

What color eggs does she lay? How many per week? Her skin looks white. Maybe an Ameraucana cross? I don't know, she looks muffed but not bearded.

Anyways cute girl, and perfectly unique! Whatever it is, sometimes known as barnyard mix... not too bad. :love

Definitely mix and still possibly Silkie.

I just eliminated a Silkie gal from my breeding stock for having a straight comb and it isn't the first time I've seen it.

I think Faverolle cross with Silkie would still be bearded... but who knows if the Silkie was.

What color eggs does she lay? How many per week? Her skin looks white. Maybe an Ameraucana cross? I don't know, she looks muffed but not bearded.

Anyways cute girl, and perfectly unique! Whatever it is, sometimes known as barnyard mix... not too bad. :love
She doesn’t lay yet. She was only born in September. She DOES have some beard-like stuff, but not a full beard.

Back
Top Bottom