What breed?

The feed store told me they get their chicks from Hoover, do they sell mixes? I've always gotten my chicks from Cackle so I'm not all that familiar with Hoover.
last I looked they do in fact sell olive eggers, and their catalog says, or used to say, that one of the crosses they use includes the welsumer to get the olive eggs.

last I looked they do in fact sell olive eggers, and their catalog says, or used to say, that one of the crosses they use includes the welsumer to get the olive eggs.
The pattern they have right now does look a lot like an olive egger! I know it can change but the colors look similar!

They're Eggers of some sort, look to have Cream Legbar in them at some point. I wouldn't be surprised if they were Olive Eggers. Regardless, they are not a purebred, just a designer mutt
Yeah, I'm pretty upset about it (towards the feed store), that i have to guess what they are when they aren't what i bought, but I'll love them anyway, just would at least like to know what i have.

I agree on Olive egger. She looks just like my Penny (avatar) did as a chick, like a little chipmunk. I believe she’s a cross of Legbar and Leghorn and believe she came from Hoover as well, she came from TSC. Your babies are so cute!!!

Back
Top Bottom