What Breed?

The Chick Addict

💖
Premium Feather Member
Jun 23, 2022
Texoma
This is Cuddlebug, my sweet chicken daughter. I bought her 1 1/2 years ago under New Hampshire Reds. But she looks like half RIR and half NHR because of her coloring. And she has this pretty white fading on her tail feathers. I was thinking she might be a Cinnamon Queen? I've always wondered. (Sorry about bad photo quality) Thanks in advance! 💚

Attachments

• Cuddlebug-Bella.jpg
    Cuddlebug-Bella.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 39
It's a little difficult for me to tell which breed she is exactly, but I'd guess she's a Red Sex Link. Her tail feather tips look too white to be a New Hampshire Red, as their tips are supposed to be black.
Thank you for your response! I do agree that she may be a Red Sex Link... what do the chicks look like? That will help me verify. Here is a better pic of her:
Cuddlebug 2-Bella.jpg

This is Cuddlebug, my sweet chicken daughter. I bought her 1 1/2 years ago under New Hampshire Reds. But she looks like half RIR and half NHR because of her coloring. And she has this pretty white fading on her tail feathers. I was thinking she might be a Cinnamon Queen? I've always wondered. (Sorry about bad photo quality) Thanks in advance! 💚
Hard to tell but I’d say RIR

Back
Top Bottom