What breeds get along with Easter Eggers?

Which breed breed Is your favorite and gets along with Easter Eggers and is broody
I have 2 EE’s and one Blue Wyandotte, who’s is the alpha hen. She is very gentle and generally nice to them, unless the treat is almost gone, then she pecks to tell them to go away.

She, (Grey) also protects Brownie from Goldie’s pecking when they’re roosting for the night. She sleeps in the middle with Brownie on one side and Goldie on the other, facing the other way.

I have RIR,RIW,BO and Amerecauna with my EE, RIR are sometimes needing midol but they have plenty of space , lately the EE has moved over with the pullets instead of the RIR, flock dynamic changed and the RIR hens got super grouchy besides molting they lost a couple of their friends they had been with for 2.5 years to be able to rehome the extra rooster

What breeds get along with Easter Eggers? Currently I have four Easter Eggers and I don’t just want Easter Eggers what other chicken breeds will get along with Easter Eggers? That are broody and caring.
I have 2 Easter Eggers. I have a lavender Wyandotte and a pencil laced Wyandotte in with them. They're like all sisters. Get along great. They're also all egg layers. No one's broody, but they do moult all together.

I have an Easter Egger, Barred Rock, Red Lace, & Black Sex Link (all hens). I got them at the same time and they were the same age (16 weeks). My Easter Egger tried to bully but was quickly put in her place by the rest of the ladies. They all get along very well, unless there is concern that one might get more treats than another. Overall, my ladies all look out for each other. Three nest boxes are available but they all use the same one.

Oh, I should add, they are a year old now.

Back
Top Bottom