What breeds OR gender(Lots of pics!)

MonkeyZero

Songster
12 Years
Sep 14, 2007
Modesto Ca
Hi

Well i get really confused so ya

What breed is SHE?(she lays a bit off white eggs)

4001_picture_042.jpg

She is an RIR pullet cause no spurs or green tail
4001_picture_048.jpg

My dark brahma banty pullet

4001_picture_045.jpg

What breed and gender is it(sometimes i think its a duck!)?(I think girl cause of its upright tail, but the combs puts me off)(also i am taking care of 2 of my friends japanese banty roos(not crowing for 3 months). This lil chicky likes to chill with the girls! LOL

4001_picture_043.jpg

4001_picture_047.jpg

4001_picture_049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, your first one you ask gender, but then you say she lays eggs, so I assume you mean what breed? I have no idea.
The last one looks like a roo to me.

#1: BBR old english (is she standard or bantam?)
#2: looks like a pullet, can't see it too well though
#3: What kind of comb does she have? If it's a pea comb, she's a dark brahma, if it's a single comb, she's a silver pencelled cochin
#4: BBR oegb cockerel

Last edited:
first hen, Is A Black breasted red (BBR), Whether she is american game. or Old english game standard. i do not know, their really difficult to tell apart as their basically the same thing except, old englishs are for poultry shows, American game, you can show them but they require a lot more keep then old englishs as they will... kill each other :eek:, old englishs are more of "cocky" show off type. but will fight as well if not raised together. second (RIR "Rhode island red"), im going to say a Pullet just because of how she looks. third.... well you know what she is
tongue.png
, Fourth i do not believe this one is a (OEGB "Old english game bantam") as hes 2 months of age, and as tall as the adult bantams i have :O. so i believe you have a matching pair with him and the first hen

-Daniel

Back
Top Bottom