The amount of cephalexin your giving doesn't sound right. Did a vet tell you to give that amount?
No, that was my own doing, my vet knows about it, I’ve continued to update her, but since I haven’t financially been able to bring him in for more testing as of April 16 she understandably can’t say what’s going on and hasn’t advised me to do anything, everything since April 16th has been me and honestly it’s been all based on guesswork and my own hunches backed by nothing but what I’ve researched online.

So far since I’ve been giving him aloe and milk thistle his droppings are normalizing to some degree, “he ate bok choy for breakfast, hence the color.”
8923266E-952C-4FCA-A750-557F22EEE780.jpeg

His droppings have more mucous today though, this one was borderline more like snot than anything. The color is from blueberries he ate.
24C6FC2C-07B0-40F7-B88E-1F12040573F4.jpeg

He’s still on his feet which is good but I can tell he doesn’t feel well, not surprising considering.

I’m considering ordering him denegard today, he’s had ivermectin and albendazole in the past three months and I can’t say they helped him, he still has something going on so if he’s still feeling unwell busy the time it gets here and going to try it and hope it resolves whatever this intestinal upset is.

I’m considering ordering him denegard today, he’s had ivermectin and albendazole in the past three months and I can’t say they helped him, he still has something going on so if he’s still feeling unwell busy the time it gets here and going to try it and hope it resolves whatever this intestinal upset is.
Did by any chance the lawn get fertilized lately or any insecticide sprayed to where they walk, laze about or eat/drink?

I would be careful to not overload his already fragile digestive and organ systems by giving all kinds of strong antibiotics and other chemicals at the same time and/or without letting his liver and kidney recover in between treatments.

Did by any chance the lawn get fertilized lately or any insecticide sprayed to where they walk, laze about or eat/drink?

I would be careful to not overload his already fragile digestive and organ systems by giving all kinds of strong antibiotics and other chemicals at the same time and/or without letting his liver and kidney recover in between treatments.
That’s my number one fear, that I’m overloading his body, I’ve started him on a regimen of probiotics since last night because of the likelyhood I’ve depleted his gut flora let alone irritated his organs “Harrisons fauna flora,” he’s gotten a pinch of it every few days for the last few months but the antibiotics were probably just overriding any effect they had, now he’s getting it with every meal.
I’m just really concerned that in his weakened state “assuming his lameness bouts are unrelated and not the same illness” he caught something else, and his mom’s sudden urge to eat any and all dirt in her sight makes me wonder.

This is a pesticide, herbicide, fertilizer free property, I can’t think of anything he could have gotten into.

That’s my number one fear, that I’m overloading his body, I’ve started him on a regimen of probiotics since last night because of the likelyhood I’ve depleted his gut flora let alone irritated his organs “Harrisons fauna flora,” he’s gotten a pinch of it every few days for the last few months but the antibiotics were probably just overriding any effect they had, now he’s getting it with every meal.
I’m just really concerned that in his weakened state “assuming his lameness bouts are unrelated and not the same illness” he caught something else, and his mom’s sudden urge to eat any and all dirt in her sight makes me wonder.

This is a pesticide, herbicide, fertilizer free property, I can’t think of anything he could have gotten into.
Might have wondered off into the neighbour's yard?

Any brake fluids or the like?

Back
Top Bottom