What Chicken Breeds do you Dislike & Why?

Pics
By far Red Sex Links were the breed that gave me the worst problems. They always seemed to get some kind of ailment, or behavior issues. I know where I live that most of these come from the same hatchery, and that may have something to do with it but I just stopped purchasing this type of bird. I stay away from RIR too because I had some get nasty on me. Barnvelders, Polish, and some bantams are skittish. My favorite still is the Barred Rock, Buff Orpington, and White Leghorn, but thats just me.

It is a deep noise, but ex-game large birds have the bare Keel that is red and makes me worried. I would wait until I have a known Reputation before obtaining one, so am not accused of preparing to COCK FIGHT.

Hmm, I lOVE them all.

However I’d have to say that that my least favorites would be Wyandottes, I love the look of them but for some reason I’ve found them to be more stand off-ish.
It’s been hit or miss with EEs for me. All the hatchery ones have been very skittish but then I have some I hatched myself that ended up being pretty darn sweet!
I’m also not a huge fan of games or Dutch. I think that’s just because they tend to be more flightly and they aren’t the best layers, plus the eggs are on the smaller side anyways. :idunno

What can I say; I love my birds fluffy and cuddly :love

Getting here a little late but I can only think of one particular breed at the moment (turkens, naked neck). They are simply nasty looking to me.
I'm also not a big fan of ANY flighty birds or overly aggressive birds.

It is a deep noise, but ex-game large birds have the bare Keel that is red and makes me worried. I would wait until I have a known Reputation before obtaining one, so am not accused of preparing to COCK FIGHT.
I don't know. Personally I would think just saying "I'm not going to cock fight" would be enough. I've been trying to get in to O Shamos, and not once have I worried about what other had to think about it. If it's a breed you really like, I say go for it.

Getting here a little late but I can only think of one particular breed at the moment (turkens, naked neck). They are simply nasty looking to me.
I'm also not a big fan of ANY flighty birds or overly aggressive birds.
Whatcha goin on about Cletus?
20190828_143351.jpg

Back
Top Bottom