What color are YOUR Easter Egger's eggs?

It's very hard to capture the green/blue colors on camera.....and folks monitors/screen can be different too.
I would call those 'barley blue' and 'kinda green'.

Mine lay dark green almost olive

Just wondering when everyones easter eggers started to lay? My girls are 18 weeks today and im hoping the time is coming soon. I know EEs are mixes so time probably varies but I was just curious if I may see some colors soon
big_smile.png
My first started at 23 weeks and my other EE still has some time to go.

It's very hard to capture the green/blue colors on camera.....and folks monitors/screen can be different too.
I would call those 'barley blue' and 'kinda green'.

So true - I get so frustrated trying to get pictures of my "pretty eggs" --- the pictures never do them justice.

My EE started laying a week ago. The first few we very green now they are green with a hint of blue. We are still waiting on our other EE to start laying. They are apart of our first flick and all hatched March 15.

@Alexandra33 has some beautiful pictures of her green and blue easter egger eggs. I am so jealous of how gorgeous they are! Maybe she'll share them with everyone, although it might make others jealous as well
1f609.png

@Alexandra33 has some beautiful pictures of her green and blue easter egger eggs. I am so jealous of how gorgeous they are! Maybe she'll share them with everyone, although it might make others jealous as well
1f609.png
You are too kind, @sophiaw00 !
big_smile.png

Above: An olive-green EE egg along with a blue egg from our Cream Legbar for comparison. We might have an EE who lays blue, but her first couple eggs haven't exactly revealed specifically what color they'll be.

This came from one of our EEs. Green with a blue swirl. Pretty cool, huh?
smile.png

The EE egg on the right isn't actually olive like it appears, but a nice mint green.

-Alex

Back
Top Bottom