What color is this Silkie Pair?

fanov8

Songster
11 Years
May 17, 2010
East TN
These 2 silkies are listed locally on craigslist for $30 for the pair. Can anyone tell me their color? Grey? Are they a good looking pair? I'm so new to Silkies so I really don't know much. But I do love them!!
love.gif

Thanks for any input.

3mb3oe3pe5Z05U15R1b3d07f71964c28d14ed1.jpg

I know NOTHING about silkies, but I think they are blues. And I don't think they seem to be SQ if that's what your asking
wink.png

Not sure if you meant to post a picture or not, but since no picture is showing I have no clue. Is a pair the roo and hen or two hens?

Huh, that's weird that you can't see the picture. Can anyone else not see it? And it is a roo and hen pair.
wink.png

I know NOTHING about silkies, but I think they are blues. And I don't think they seem to be SQ if that's what your asking

Thanks for the input
smile.png

Last edited:
The picture is showing now. I don't know what happened. I can't tell for sure by the pic if it is a roo and a hen or not. I would say a little high for pet quality. Did they add specify the age?

Quote:
Sometimes wierd things happen
lol.png
No, it did not give an age for them. I was just trying to get a bit of info from ya'll before I gave them a call
hide.gif

I would make sure and ask the age and look them over real good! 5 toes with toenails, mulberry color comb
that looks like a walnut and not straight and nice blue earlobes. Don't be afraid to ask them lots of questions.

Quote:
Thanks! That's a big help! I really wish that I knew what I was looking for. I guess we learn from experience, huh. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom