What could these be?

Plant Mom

Chirping
Mar 1, 2023
I have 2 white oegb's, one male one female and I know the feed store orders from ideal hatchery. The only problem is, ideal doesn't sell white oegbs. They have red pyle and porcelain, but these guys are all white. What could they be?

Attachments

• 20230402_104109.jpg
    20230402_104109.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 5
  • 20230402_104114.jpg
    20230402_104114.jpg
    539.8 KB · Views: 2
Does the first have any black spots? Looks a lot like my Cali whites from Ideal. The 2nd is similar to my buff Minorca in looks but mine is much more orangey.

Does the first have any black spots? Looks a lot like my Cali whites from Ideal. The 2nd is similar to my buff Minorca in looks but mine is much more orangey.
They were supposed to be old english bantams, but I wouldn't be surprised if they just threw anything in there.

What is their age and are they developing quickly? Looking at their size and how thick their legs are, I would say they are some kind of meat bird.

They were supposed to be old english bantams, but I wouldn't be surprised if they just threw anything in there.
Neither would I! Ideal has great breeds but I have seen too many horror stories of wrong breed. Not to mention all my flock is from Ideal and many are clearly not purebred. I have 3 Salmon Faverolle that aren’t Salmon colored AT ALL!

Back
Top Bottom