What did Santa Bring you?!

My Son bought me a Leupold to replace the cheapo Weaver I've had on my Ruger M77 30.06 all-weather stainless for 25 years.

Here's a pic from last year:

36435_buttonbuck2010.jpg

Last edited:
A set of stainless steel cookware - love it! Got DH a certificate to go to the KY Speedway and drive a Sprint Cup car - we get to be his "pit crew".

Sounds like everyone had a great Christmas!!
smile.png

Here's what I got:

New xbox + MW3 and Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 (old one broke, kind of a family gift but my sister and I use it the most, especially the kinect
smile.png
)
Camouflage carhartt jacket (I LOVE IT.)
Camouflage bed sheets
Team Realtree Outdoor Energy drinks
itunes/cd's
jewelry
Clothes
Moccasins
A ton of candy.. I don't even eat candy that often though.
$100

Now I need to go out and get more ducks!!!!
wink.png

Santa brought me a Kindle Fire
droolin.gif
, a beeeeeautiful Sapphire ring (hubbys birthstone
love.gif
), several pairs of jammies, a metal rooster Welcome sign, wooden chicken pictures for my kitchen, a vintage wooden handpainted rooster hamburg press, chicken salt and pepper shakers(i collect S&P shakers), a food dehydrator(been wanting one of them for a loooong time
big_smile.png
), a couple of pretty shirts, Barnes and Noble gift card, another gift card, winter boots for going out and doing animal chores this winter, Enchanted bath and body works bath set (yuuuum!).

Hubby got some kind of hand held twin cut(supposed to be able to cut through anything...
roll.png
) saw, winter/work boots, a 3-in-1 winter jacket, fleece-lined winter vest, thick lined hoodies, a few shirts, socks, a whoopie pie maker and cookbook(he always wants me make him whoopie pies
gig.gif
, and i have no clue how to do it.. so now he can make his own..
big_smile.png
), Calphalon panini grill (
droolin.gif
)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom