What did Santa Bring you?!

Quote:
ya.gif
That's great!!

Two more things I wanted to tell you guys... I got one of those little glass chicken dishes....
3796_img_0893.jpg

And I've decided she's a Silkie mix, on account of her crest and her comb, and the added fact that she's sitting on chicks.
tongue.png

And I got an apron with Welsummer roosters on it. It's a pattern to make, so I don't have pictures, but I love it.

Quote:
Ooh! Hens-on-nest dishes! I love those! I have a whole collection of 'em, all sizes and lots of different colors!

That's a NICE one. Different sort of nest and chicken - does she have a split tail or is it all one "pane" of glass? I can't tell from the photo.

Quote:
It left us all speechless. What 4 year old does that??

That is so cute. I've never known a 4 year old with self control like that.
smile.png

I have a big family, so I got a lot of things. But the best were the dishes. Last year I found a set of Johnson Bros. Cotswold, Coaching Scenes, and Old Britain Castles dishes in red, and asked for more for birthday and Christmas. So... I got a teaset today. 4 cups and saucers, a teapot, creamer, and the world's most adorable sugar bowl. Golly do I love 'em....
love.gif

This 4 year old has been through more than most. He is hyper aware of what is going on around him. I am sure he saw everyone else in clothing and not pj's and felt the need to fit in. Though after he changed, he was ALL OVER the gifts!!!!

ray's two cents :

I got some cooler weather. Finally, after nights of sleeping with the fan whirring away beside my ear!
ya.gif

What.........wait............cooler? where? I'm kinda not liking FL for Christmas. I've been here for 37 years. It's just so hot some times.
hide.gif

Quote:
What.........wait............cooler? where? I'm kinda not liking FL for Christmas. I've been here for 37 years. It's just so hot some times.
hide.gif

Australia - the place where it's meant to be scorching year-round. In reality, this hot spell was probably the one-off this year.
lol.png
I sympathise.
old.gif

Quote:
Ooh! Hens-on-nest dishes! I love those! I have a whole collection of 'em, all sizes and lots of different colors!

That's a NICE one. Different sort of nest and chicken - does she have a split tail or is it all one "pane" of glass? I can't tell from the photo.

I love them too. We've been looking for years to find a nice one, with an emphasis on the white glass. My mom said my grandmother had a beautiful white one, but after she died my mom lost track of where it went. But I like this one just as well as any white one.
smile.png

Her tail is solid -- no split.

Quote:
Haha, I can imagine he was! Kids are so adorable. My brother was almost hyperventilating over his gifts. We had to tell him several times to "Breathe! Just breathe!"
lol.png

Quote:

I love them too. We've been looking for years to find a nice one, with an emphasis on the white glass. My mom said my grandmother had a beautiful white one, but after she died my mom lost track of where it went. But I like this one just as well as any white one.
smile.png

Quote:
Haha, I can imagine he was! Kids are so adorable. My brother was almost hyperventilating over his gifts. We had to tell him several times to "Breathe! Just breathe!"
lol.png

Robert went outside to ride in his new Camaro, and came back in and all the gifts were new again!!!

Quote:
smile.png

Quote:
lol.png

Robert went outside to ride in his new Camaro, and came back in and all the gifts were new again!!!

Aww.. He sounds like a fun character.
smile.png

Quote:
smile.png

lol.png

Aww.. He sounds like a fun character.
smile.png

He is a really smart kid. Just had a hard start in life.

Back
Top Bottom