What did Santa Bring you?!

Quote:
ROFLMAO we just saw some of this in the hardware store today and I pointed it out to my little man (8yrs old) to read. He thought it was absolutely hysterical!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Ruger 10 .22s are very nice guns! It's my favorite out of all of mine.

I've never shot a rifle before, so they're all foreign to me! Glad it's getting a thumbs up.
big_smile.png
I used to do targets with a .22 automatic pistol and a .38 Special and was a decent shot. Looking forward to giving this rifle a go 'round, but the weathers been really crappy since Christmas!
sad.png
[before Christmas day, it was G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S outside!!]

I got a radio flier wagon to help me carry feed to the building (I really needed this bad) I got a one piece sleeper, candles, a frog backpack purse, A book angels and demons from his daughtter we are taking custody of the kids and from the other daughter a 25 gift card. MY family is to poor to send.

Rhayden

My husband got me a Cuisinart 14 cup food processor (I cook all the time, even for the guys at his shop.) We gave my son an insulated travel mug, a Lord of The Rings Pez set (he collects Pez) and a little cash. It was a humble Christmas this year - I overheard my son telling his friends what he got and that "his family is poor." We might not have much money, but we have each other, and we have our health (for the most part.)

My 35 year old niece was diagnosed with breast cancer the day before Christmas. Please keep her in your prayers. Her name is Heidi.
sad.png

I am sorry to here this about your niece, fret not about being poor I poor to, there are more poor people in the world the rich. And I find the poor people give more of themselfs then the rich, ok not that they don't give at all but I have not met many rich that do. No insult or disrespect meant here.

Rhayden

Back
Top Bottom