What did you do in the garden today?

Bathroom looks great.wish my painting ability had such a nice finish quality as yours! My wife is slowly adjusting to the country theme and decor schemes, so our powerder room is a beach theme. (We have a boat and enjoy the river or beach) so it works.
I live on a giant lake, so we are country and beach here too.

Slow but sure. I still need to put new knobs on the cabinet and get the drawers back in. Get the faucet hooked up the the counter and install that. Fill the nail holes in the trim, caulk a couple of places. Install the hallway transition board. Put up the stone trim on the sink hang the mirror and the towel hook (wall and door) and toss the rugs on the floor.

I'll have the plumber around to check my connections for slow leaks and install the new tub faucet. I didn't care for the look of one of the pipes, so I want someone I can can yell at if the new stuff installed leaks, and not have it be my fault!

View attachment 1995128

That is a gorgeous bathroom!

My daughter and her friend came over today and her friend, Judy, explained all things related to beekeeping! She even walked the property with me and helped me decide where to put the bee hive.
Before they came over I added a cattle panel to a section of fence in one of the chicken yards that was weak due to a huge limb falling on it a year or so ago. I also burned some more of the invasive honeysuckle that I cut a week or so ago.

In the evening my hubby and I went out to dinner to celebrate my new job. He and his buddy worked on the school bus in our yard for a while today.
After dinner we went by Lowe's to see if they had any Oops exterior paint. They didn't.
:hit So I went ahead and just bought a gallon of exterior paint and had it tinted to a color that we could agree on. I want to get the brooder box of the bee hive painted tomorrow. We are supposed to have rain Thursday, Friday & Saturday, so I want to get it done and give it time to dry before then.
Headed to bed now as I am trying to get to bed earlier in anticipation of my new work hours. :frow

Good morning gardeners. That is too funny @Farmdog267 and @WthrLady about the beach theme. That's exactly what I had going on in my bathroom left from the previous owners. They spent a lot of time in Florida. I don't go there anymore. The wall tile is a sandy hue and the wallpaper was tan with a beachy border. I chose a pale blue paint that works with the "sand" but that's all. It's a tiny bathroom and I'm a little claustrophobic. The whole interior color scheme in this house was based around different shades of brown. So gloomy. Thank you so much @Acre4Me. I guess I missed the part about worms in the apples. I'll be looking for organic types of control to avoid chemical sprays. I have two apple trees that are semi-dwarfs so they won't get too tall for me to deal with. Well I'm back to my regular schedule as I imagine most of you all are. First exercise class in over two weeks today. Take care and have a great day everyone.

It's pouring and dark out and I just want to play in the garden. I suppose I will have to settle with choosing what plants to start indoors later this month.

Welcome to Gardeners thread you and I have have wet and gloomy? starting to get the webbed feet

Back
Top Bottom