What did you do in the garden today?

So your from here huh this house was first built in 1930 maybe by 45 the trees where here and neighbors talk of coming to get apples and choke cherries they planted the trees in front of house 1960 they made the house twice it's size he was the postmaster here in town until his death in 1985 she lived here till she passed 12 year later kids sold the home to folks that had no idea to care of the trees 2014 it had set for 2 years empty we bought it from Fannie may's bank

actually not from there! I’m from the east coast. Met spouse in E WA. Got married 51 weeks after first date. First date was only a few weeks after we met.

Eastern part of the state I do not care for A rattlers B cannot handle the heat now
moved here from Wisconsin in 1968 so did grow up here live lot's farther south than I grew up the farm was sold when I went to college Ma bought a house in a development she sold my horses and all the cattle never lived with her again just wasn't home

Eastern part of the state I do not care for A rattlers B cannot handle the heat now
moved here from Wisconsin in 1968 so did grow up here live lot's farther south than I grew up the farm was sold when I went to college Ma bought a house in a development she sold my horses and all the cattle never lived with her again just wasn't home

I really like the dry E side! Love the sun! Lived on west side.. too dreary for too many months. Western OR had more variable weather, liked it better than Western WA for that reason. But it IS beautiful in Western WA, amazing hikes, scenery. But....the SPIDERS in E WA...so many, maybe bc they can’t hide under much vegetation, but never seen so many spiders in my life!

Back
Top Bottom