What did you do in the garden today?

Brussels sprouts are a winter crop. Ground can get exhausted. Mulch and compost regularly. I joined a very cool Facebook group with experts giving advice on when to plant. Plant above ground fruiters with waxing moon and below ground veg with waning.
I think I may just plant in planters next spring and leave my gardens fallow for a year. I keep putting chicken poo in them and turning it, so by the time I use it, I should have good crop of veggies.

Need to see photos of the new roo then .. Have all those tomatoes I pulled yesterday going look into the green salsa of Ball book
New roo. He’s not yet 4 months old and the big girls scare him. This lattice is stored between my shed and the wall around my yard
D5DB8096-4865-4CD3-B269-D22B311AC251.jpeg

I think I may just plant in planters next spring and leave my gardens fallow for a year. I keep putting chicken poo in them and turning it, so by the time I use it, I should have good crop of veggies.
Planters take more water if that will be an issue for you. Some people fallow a quarter of their garden every year as part of their crop rotation. That may be all you need to do?

Back
Top Bottom