What did you do in the garden today?

I need some advice- I really need to get some lights to grow plants indoors, because at the moment, my desk is the only spot that gets enough light to grow things consistently, and that's with relatively low light plants. (spider plants, pothos plant, moon cactus). My desk is getting super crowded with pots, but while I have loads of surfaces with not much on them, they don't have the proper light. Anyone know what kinds of lights are good?

I need some advice- I really need to get some lights to grow plants indoors, because at the moment, my desk is the only spot that gets enough light to grow things consistently, and that's with relatively low light plants. (spider plants, pothos plant, moon cactus). My desk is getting super crowded with pots, but while I have loads of surfaces with not much on them, they don't have the proper light. Anyone know what kinds of lights are good?
It depends on what you want to grow. You can get plant lights at walmart, some do ok with fluorescents, or you can get grow lights.

Youngest kid is here to help us he is 38 now ... about to head out clean some coops my best egg customer just cleaned me of my spare eggs :confused:
My sister in Ohio can'f find eggs in the store.
I have about 12 dozen sitting here. Son will make us custards and breakfast sammies for the freezer.

I haven't been able to keep up with egg demand here. I have 7 regular customers and another 3 or so that get eggs every now and then and 1 that wants them when they are in town.
I finally had to make a list and when I get a dozen or 2 I offer them to the next person on the list. But at least 3 of these customers are used to getting multiple dozens every week! That's not happening this winter!

Thanks Karen! I only have 2 so I’m really, really hoping they both hatch healthy little ducklings.
Hopefully they both hatch! If they are like chickens I think they do better with a buddy. You did say you also ordered a few baby ducks too, right? So, if only 1 hatches it would still be able to have a companion or too or 3.

Hopefully they both hatch! If they are like chickens I think they do better with a buddy. You did say you also ordered a few baby ducks too, right? So, if only 1 hatches it would still be able to have a companion or too or 3.
Yes but they won’t ship until next week some time so I’d have to babysit for a while if only one hatches.

Hey all.

@WthrLady that is not good - so not looking forward to the shortages happening again. I'm pretty well stocked up & will be ok, but I think the shortages make people crazy. We don't need any more crazy!

@igorsMistress I can't wait for babies!! I sure do hope both make it so they have a buddy. Don't forget pics for me!

Nothing happening here in the garden. This weekend will be 5 weeks of quarantine for the littles - I think I'll let the big girls back out in the full run & they can all meet through the fence.

Enjoy the day!

Back
Top Bottom