What did you do in the garden today?

My daughter-in-law just tested positive for Covid at work. She is a CNA at a nursing home. They didn’t even send her home! 😞 They just moved her to the Covid floor to work. 😡 Plus they told her to come back tomorrow as long as she was physically able. 😡😖
I guess they don’t care if she gets worn out working 12 hour shifts and gets worse. Her husband, my son, and their 3 kids sure do!
I can’t believe they didn’t send her straight home and tell her to get a lot of rest!
I’m very irritated and disappointed with her place of employment.

My daughter-in-law just tested positive for Covid at work. She is a CNA at a nursing home. They didn’t even send her home! 😞 They just moved her to the Covid floor to work. 😡 Plus they told her to come back tomorrow as long as she was physically able. 😡😖
I guess they don’t care if she gets worn out working 12 hour shifts and gets worse. Her husband, my son, and their 3 kids sure do!
I can’t believe they didn’t send her straight home and tell her to get a lot of rest!
I’m very irritated and disappointed with her place of employment.
So sorry Karen, that is shocking. They must be hella short handed to have to do that. I agree w/ the weather- you would think that they would want her gone. She is actually a liability! And her poor family!!! Guess everyone is on their own now? Wow and yikes!!!
Our mayor had the governor approve the 14 day quarantine for all travelers again. We actually have 9 ICU beds (thought 6, read 16?). Anywho, I am glad it goes into effect in just a few days. It is going to be a long hard winter for the good ol USA.
Stay well all.

Thank you for your condolences all. I had a feeling that wasn’t going to work out. Doesn’t bode well when 11 out of 13 eggs aren’t even fertile and you only have two shipped eggs left. Statistically the odds aren’t good. Hopefully the universe plans for me to receive healthy ducklings by mail later in the week. They’ll all be fawn and white runners and are supposed to be female. I ordered three but emailed to see if I can add one more. I didn’t do a thing yesterday except clean my closet and watch movies. The last Terminator was better than I feared and I liked Doolittle quite a bit. It’s early here and the sun isn’t up yet. I turned on the hose and ice came out of it, but it’s 40* ? Weird but ok. I think the pups get to go to the park shortly and then we have to do our grocery shopping. My daughter found out one of her coworkers spouses has covid and she spent all day in a closed room with her. I think they have to wear masks but that’s terribly close to home. Anyway, have a great day everyone.

Back
Top Bottom