What did you do in the garden today?

Now you see why I'm making these wraps/tie ups!

I got an adorable bob, which was wash and wear in the summer, when my hair is curly. It looked horrible when it went straight in the winter. PLUS no one could repeat the good cut, not even the stylist that did it to start. I finally gave up.

Plus you can't get it out of your face when you're hot. Ballcaps don't fit. And I can't put it up for historic styles the way I want. And the $$$ spent keeping it up. No thank you.
-------
Greenhouse is open and I'll be moving plants down there as soon as my late breakfast settles.

Lincoln made it down to 23, but we, 20 miles away and on top of a hill, never dipped below 30. Now we go UP.

Now you see why I'm making these wraps/tie ups!

I got an adorable bob, which was wash and wear in the summer, when my hair is curly. It looked horrible when it went straight in the winter. PLUS no one could repeat the good cut, not even the stylist that did it to start. I finally gave up.

Plus you can't get it out of your face when you're hot. Ballcaps don't fit. And I can't put it up for historic styles the way I want. And the $$$ spent keeping it up. No thank you.
-------
Greenhouse is open and I'll be moving plants down there as soon as my late breakfast settles.

Lincoln made it down to 23, but we, 20 miles away and on top of a hill, never dipped below 30. Now we go UP.

my hair is as wild as I am so I cannot keep anything in my hair more than 10 minutes. long hair is a must for me. I like it scaled, easier to keep it under control. my hair is like weeds in the garden, lol.

Today was a shopping day so I just took care of critters and did a little watering before setting out. We got back most of our property tax money from the old place so I picked up a big ol' pile of sushi for a celebratory treat. I also (still shopping for plants? Not me! /shifty eyes) got 4 small Early Girl tomato plants since my seeds still haven't sprouted, but I also figure all 10 pots of seeds will now sprout immediately just to spite me. One of the plants is a determinant so I'm curious how it does. Going to be time to up-pot most of the seedling tomatoes soon, I have a bunch of really cheap 4" pots coming from Amazon that should be here in the next couple of days. The nursery had an Epazote in the herbs, I'd never seen one in a nursery before. The root that @Birdielee was nice enough to send me last fall didn't live, but hopefully this plant will survive.

We went completely nuts and bought a used 12' aluminum boat with the trailer, motors (gas and electric), and everything else we'll need. Not really surprised, everyone here has a boat of some kind so I figure it was just a matter of time. :) Can't wait to take it out on the lakes.
The epazote managed to die?! That's amazing

Weather should be warming up starting today as we get into the 50s. Climbing to 82 on Tuesday and then back to 50s by next Thursday. 50s is normal for this time of year though.
1619105784443.png

That low hanging cold front is getting pushed north east. Feeling sorry for those in New England. The fronts look like they will normalize in a few days here for the whole country, which is good news for us all.

Ponytails are never out of style.
Good! I added a headband to keep the little fluffstuff that never gets long enough to go into a ponytail out of my face too. I have a bunch of short hairs at the corners of my forehead that I've been waiting to grow. Waiting since I was 8. If they haven't gotten long enough in 51 years, I give up on 'em!

Back
Top Bottom