What did you do in the garden today?

All those digital monitors would make me paranoid as h-e- double hockey sticks.
I have enough anxiety issues as it is to constantly be wondering what is and isn't normal.
=====
Spent the afternoon, my day off, which was planned to be kick back and do nothing, by doing everything but.
Toddling around the orchard with the hen as co-pilot, I found tent worms. I've spent the afternoon trimming, and burning the little Bas...boogers.
Then I scrubbed a shelf and the water hog.
Which led to this and that and the other things. Hot and sunburned and just now sitting down to get work, work done.
Phew.......

Well cardoversion went ok but did not stay in rhythm . Day off no machinery ,driving or legal decisions . yard needs mowed again , garden needs tilled . Maybe tomorrow . Results from heart monitor shows in AFIB constantly heart rate from 50 to 144 plus at some point I had a small heart attack .
I'm sorry to hear that. So what do they do now?

I'm going to grow sunflowers this year. There are so many varieties. Anywhere from mini 2 feet tall to 12 feet tall! I'm going to grow a 4 foot version
I buy BOSS for my chickens. I took a handful and sowed them in some flats. Most of them seem to have sprouted! :celebrateI'm hoping to use these to store some seed since it has gotten SO expensive! I bought a 50# bag today and it cost me $30!

The girls all lined up looking at me wondering what I want :lol::
IMG_2447 (2).JPG

Most of my pineapples are in pots again and the gutters are cleaned out. Need to start some zinnias and sunflowers, I think both of those will grow in FL in the summer. Dragon fruit cuttings are starting to root to the box I shipped them in! Boy they grow quick here!

I always shook my head at the 3 foot tall weeds in the median right in front of the "Welcome to (neighborhood)" sign where I used to live in Cali. Not going to mention how much those homes sell for. It's a strange world out there
California is a very strange place indeed.

Back
Top Bottom