What did you do in the garden today?

It was! It was a beautiful sunny day & it got a little chilly for a few minutes.

Too funny! I was so curious to see what the chickens would do - they kind of just hung around outside the coop like they do for the half hour before it's time to go in but we were only at 93% so it didn't get very dark.
Mine were in the shade and came out during it and then back to the shade lol

I've been using SeedTime to help with the scheduling of everything, and that was SUPER helpful.

I just found out about SeedTime last night. Are you using the free version? I don't want to get into $10 per month subscriptions or anything like that.

:old I remember when you bought software and it was yours. I don't like have to "rent" software by the month with those subscriptions.

:tongue BTW, there is an option to pay for life-time access for $500.00. I think Dear Wife and I could probably buy a lifetime or our garden veggies at the store for that price. Anyways, it's the free version or bust for me.

Put out some more wildflower seeds... I also fertilized my apple and hazelnut trees since we are in for a good soaking over the next few days.

BTW, I also captured a picture of the really weird shadows from the trees due to the eclipse. This is called the pinhole effect.
IMG_4105.jpg Screenshot_20240408_185256.jpg

OK, off to grab my laptop so I can share my Garden Excel file.

Back
Top Bottom