What did you do in the garden today?

I just found out about SeedTime last night. Are you using the free version? I don't want to get into $10 per month subscriptions or anything like that.

:old I remember when you bought software and it was yours. I don't like have to "rent" software by the month with those subscriptions.

:tongue BTW, there is an option to pay for life-time access for $500.00. I think Dear Wife and I could probably buy a lifetime or our garden veggies at the store for that price. Anyways, it's the free version or bust for me.
Yes, I am using the free version. I feel the same! I'm sure the other features are great and helpful, but it's hard to plunk down that amount of money when you don't just have tons of spare money laying around, and have other more important things to save up for!

Yes, I am using the [Seedtime] free version. I feel the same! I'm sure the other features are great and helpful, but it's hard to plunk down that amount of money when you don't just have tons of spare money laying around, and have other more important things to save up for!

Thanks for the feedback.

Decided to go spend some time with the babies tonight. Moonlighting as Auntie Jungle Gym... 😂 The little black one (Matilda) is very sweet and tame. The brown one (Martini) is more shy and skittish. She needs more convincing... 😂

20240410_182051.jpg 20240410_182012.jpg 20240410_181958.jpg Screenshot_20240410_202746_Gallery.jpg

Thanks for the feedback.
No problem! I'm glad I got on tonight and was able to respond decently quick! I've been on head a lot less these days.

Coop update:
Slowly, but surely it is getting done! Just a few more finishing touches, and the coop will be done. Then, focus will shift to the run. We were originally starting to call it The Close Enough Coop, but changed to calling it The Patchwork Coop, and that seems to be sticking! Chicks arrive on Monday, I think. Their hatch date is Sunday, so Monday makes the most sense.
B3E4EEAA-1BB2-4D26-AEF2-920EAF57B7DE.jpeg

D45A2308-FE65-4B7C-A48F-5F60860AFB19.jpeg

A916BA45-52C9-44F0-9FC3-93E557D2F594.jpeg

I finally managed to get my hands in my precious amended garden dirt.:celebrate:woot:thumbsup
I put some wood ash on my raised garden this winter. I found out our soil is mostly alkaline, so no go on the ash! I removed all the ash piles today. I found out the compost I've been making since last spring from chix poo and pine bedding has turned out nicely now that it's spring! Soft, moist, dark golden goods made from their poo. I'm so excited to add it to my soil's in my raised garden and wicking tubs. I'm planting my seeds, & garlic tomorrow and starting my seedlings :wee .
I HATE THAT TAXES ARE DUE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!?. Why not Oct.!! @$_-+&#@$-+-_#@!!!
Question here : is there such a thing as tomato math. ?? I don't need any more canned tomato products, so why do I think I need to have tomato plants? Anyone else.

Last edited:
Yep. @Happy_Hen
I just love growing tomatoes. I have full shelves of sauce and puree, and ketchup.
And I'll plant 25 more tomato plants this spring. (usually 40 or 50, but I'm cutting WAY back)
Ba ha ha :gig :hugsThanks for confirming Withr . I knew it was real!!! Maybe I'll just grow some cherry ones to snack on while in garden, and maybe one for slicing , and I could grow some to give away? :fl:barnie:he!!! Yep it's real!

Back
Top Bottom