What did you get for Christmas?

I got a DeWalt cordless drill, one of those snazzy new ones with the smaller battery. Misc other stuff too. I wrote my name on the drill but that won't stop DH from using it!

Sorry you got dumped Lovesduckies. Not to worry, a better one will come along. Maybe you could get a nice shiny new boyfriend for New Years!

A much needed chicken dishware set... Which i really, really, really wanted.
love.gif

024.jpg

Last edited:
I got: to be at my house for Christmas (a 1st in 38yrs)..I got gc to my favorite garden store, a favorite restaurant gc, a gc to get a new print framed, two shopping totes (w/ metal handles), a slow cooker w/ three pots, 3 ceiling fans for our farm house, ornaments (garden tools), a Cindi Lynch framed print of Dachshunds playing in the snow, Hobby Farm Magazine (yr.sub.) and DH had already given me my new 18 megapixel Canon camera.. Our son cleaned off the roof and gutters out, trimmed the trees near the house and he and dh cut and hauled enough wood to last thru to next yr... Since my kids all became working adults--I get tons of things... often I am embarrassed about being spoiled... They get angry when I say "I really don't want or need anything!! Just come a visit w/ us!"

Hmmm. The death of my little rescued birdy. :*(. RIP tweety.

A hair Straightner
Earbuds for my itouch
Spa kit

Aaaannnd...........if my parents fork out 50 bucks. A Taylr Swift concert!!!

I got to see my daughters face when she opened her presents and another year with my terminal great aunt. Then I got a biiigggg box with a rock and a picture in it. The picture was of a Hovabator that has been ordered and should be here sometime this week. He had trouble getting info without giving it away.
lol.png

I also got a 10 piece stainless steal pan set and a 20 money order from the grandparents.

DH is a day late getting my birthday present so I have no clue what that is going to be. I will find that out tonight.

a large, propane-powered, stainless steel, with thermostat and external firebox, cabinet smoker. I got DH (been on layaway for months) a ruger mark 2 long barrel target pistol. The hilarious thing about that is he's been lifetime anti-gun...until his buddies "forced" him to go to the gun range one day this summer. ROFL.

I'm gonna make bacon and sausage and schinken....oh my! And smoke fish, and cheese, and birds....

I got 2 different filters for my camera, a nice full size tripod, a remote shutter release for my camera (should come this week) a winchester pocket knife set (didn't have any for opening up feedbags), necklace, earrings, couple shirts, sweatshirt, vs pink pants, gift card to Tractor Supply, fuzzy socks
smile.png
, peppermint body wash spray and lotion, and some other things.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom