What Did You Get For Valentine's Day?

Nothing. We both forgot and spent 4 1/2 hrs in the snow repairing the fence that someone drove thru earlier this week! At least I could put the cows, etc back out. I am very happy with that!

an ironing board and a box of dove chocolates..last week i got a new cookbook, some fabric, and we went out to eat.
big_smile.png

I got to keep my 5 weekers in the house longer DH made a vented cover to their brooder:) we decided to spend $ on our 2 DD's instead and took them out for lunch:) Dh cleaned all counters and cuboards fronts and dusted-now that I LOVE!!!

My Hubby has done everything I ask today, plus gotten me Flowers, a card that he wrote some really beautiful things in, Chocolates and the go ahead to buy some more eggs. I think he is being even nicer that he normaly would because a friend of mine passed away unexpectedly yesterday, and I have been down all day, he was only 22 and just didn't wake up yesterday morning, I've known him over 15 years. Ugh anyway, don't want to get anybody down, I just think Hubby is being extra extra good today, because he knows I need it. Later we are going to go see a movie too.

Hope everybody is having a wonderful day!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom