What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Pics
I will! She's currently still in bed, but when she gets up, I'll find out for you.
smile.png

You know, I probably should! My mom has been pressed for time with a new baby and a toddler, so it's been rather difficult for her to cook elaborate meals as of late. But hopefully soon, right? Life has been so busy around here, albeit in a good way.
big_smile.png

-Alex
Your mom would probably really appreciate another cook in the house!

Now might actually be the best time to ask her. Let her sit, and have her tell you what to do. She probably would greatly appreciate the help right now, and doing is the best way to learn. You will not regret learning to cook, especially when you move out.
The best thing I have ever did was live with my Grandma a couple of years. She would never really let me cook, but I did learn a ton of tricks just helping where she would let me.
Good idea OFW! I wish I would have learned more from my mom and grandmom while I had the chance.

Oh, I'm sure he'd pass it on. I can get it for you if you want.
smile.png

Todays breakfast: Hot oatmeal with banana, apple, and dried cranberries.

I'd love to have it, thank you!

Your oatmeal sounds wonderful with all the fruit in it
droolin.gif

Today is the Marine Corps birthday and my dad was a Marine so we had a special breakfast, we had a chocolate crepe with strawberries and whip cream.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom