What do I do? Help!

Can someone please help give me an update? Still no progress. No internal pipping. I don’t know what to do. It was 28 days last Friday since laying but obviously there was breaks in incubation. Trying to attach video but I’m not sure it’ll Let me.

Can someone please help give me an update? Still no progress. No internal pipping. I don’t know what to do. It was 28 days last Friday since laying but obviously there was breaks in incubation. Trying to attach video but I’m not sure it’ll Let me.
I think it’s pretty close to hatching. Just keep everything as it should be, and keep a very close eye on it.
Stay strong, little duckie!

Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo, then post the link here, we'll be able to see it. How exciting!

Ducks are very slow hatcher's just give him some time.

Back
Top Bottom