What do you guys think of this?

jojo@rolling acres farm :

I agree, with the previous posting...things happen. The lady should have just forgotten about it.

***Cute story about the wave and fisherman! You gave me my first giggle of the day...thanks, I needed that!

Joni

It took several weeks for us to get rid of him, too.

(HAHAHAHAAH, just kidding)​

In our country we associate nudity with sexuality. I think that this leads to some immature attitude about the human body.

I was watching a fascinating show about tribal cultures on the National Geographic Channel but much to my annoyance at the beginning of each program they had to warn viewers that they would see indigenous nudity. What person doesn't understand that other cultures have different views of what is modest then we do?

Maybe I shouldn't tell people that I watched the show with my daughters because goodness knows what I could be charged with.

Ya know, the funny thing is, is we weren't so obsessed with keeping them covered up, they'd pretty quickly stop being interesting to look at.

I have a friend who practically grew up at a nudist colony (his parents were a little, shall we say, completely nuts). One day, he was with a group of us at the beach when an absolutely gorgeous, very well built woman wearing a couple postage stamps and some string came walking by.

The guys in the group didn't bother to even hide that they were watching her. Of all the guys however, only Jack recognized her when we later encountered her in a bar wearing a cute and much more modest sundress. Of all the guys, he was the only one who knew what her hair and eye color were, that she wore glasses, and that she had on the same funky dangly earrings.

Quote:
OMG..this is hilarious...I went out in a thunderstorm in the middle of the night and shot a possum trying to get into my coop...I was ecstatic that I shot it and was jumping up and down...Hubby was looking at me like I was nuts...I realized was doing the granny panties, chore boots, soaking wet, with a gun thing... I hope the farmer down the road doesn't mind...I may put that as my sig line...will give you credit...LOL...I love it....

Quote:
OMG..this is hilarious...I went out in a thunderstorm in the middle of the night and shot a possum trying to get into my coop...I was ecstatic that I shot it and was jumping up and down...Hubby was looking at me like I was nuts...I realized was doing the granny panties, chore boots, soaking wet, with a gun thing... I hope the farmer down the road doesn't mind...I may put that as my sig line...will give you credit...LOL...I love it....

I love your sig line.

Years ago, my ex FIL was arrested for indecent exposure and taken to jail. At the jury trial later on, the judge asked the neighbor woman that preferred charges against him, just how she had seen my FIL. She stated that she was on the roof of her second story balcony cleaning the gutters out and just happened to have a pair of binos with her. My FIL's house was over 3/4 mile from hers, with a hardwood woods between them! (My FIL was relieving himself while working on his bulldozer behind his house. He was covered with grease and oil and didn't want to track into his house) The judge finally got the courtroom quiet again and looked at my FIL and dismissed the case. But it took him some time to get the smile off of his face to be able to talk to do it!

Oh, and looking through comments at various papers, there is another good point brought up, if the sexes of the people had been switched, a woman was in her home, and a man cutting through the property peeking in windows, who do you think would have gotten arrested?

Back
Top Bottom