what do you guys think roos or pullets

dezziy

Songster
6 Years
Mar 18, 2013
Ocala, Florida!
My friend thinks i should ask again since they are older im not posting my barred rocks i have two one is a pullet and one is a roo :) since my son named his sharon and had to rename his bill LOL
Ok this first one is my Ameraucana

1 )

This one is my Rhode Island Red

2)

And here is my mystery chick Nugget!!!!!! i have posted him before i will post his picture when he first came home and his picture that i took of him today . tell me what you guys think he might be again also if you can tell if he is male or female
Thanks for all your help guys :)

3)

Ok Both are roos not sure what last chick is. Also your first one is not a Ameraucanu no beard or wrong colored legs and no pea comb

wow i guess the person the sold them to me as pullets and as a Ameraucanu was wrong =( . My kids are gonna be really sad that all their chickens are roosters . because we will have to give them up to try and get pullets this time . im sure if i keep more then one of the roosters they will fight huh? I have the persons card who sold them to me so i will call her and see if she will work with me .

I was suppose to have 4 pullets but i have 3 roos and 1 pullet . last night the one barred rock roo same age as these ones was chasing the other ones and pecking at them . i went and picked him up and he stopped i think he must be the most dominant one .

Last edited:
Your bantam is a Golden Sebright.

Your other two birds are male. The first is not an Ameraucana in any way (thought he is going to be a gorgeous roo).

Yeah he is now my mystery bird wow a Golden sebright those are soooo pretty!!!!!!! im excited!!!! thanks sooo much!! im so happy to get to keep my mystery roo :)

Back
Top Bottom