what do you LIKE about Christmas?

I love remembering what Jesus did for me through it all! What if you were the one sacrificing your life on Christmas? (I know, he wasn't on the cross Christmas day
tongue.png
) But, really think about it!

Oh I love, love, love Christmas. The music, lights, trees, parties. Everything. I love getting together w/ family & friends. Opening presents! The music starts at our home in late October. For the most part, people are in jovial moods much more this time of yr then any other. Things just seem to feel cozier & homier. My family teases me for my love of Christmas, but I dont care. BTW, I'm 42 w/out children. So doesn't that make me the child still?
wink.png

I like the Christmas lights. I enjoyed the music as a kid. I enjoy watching the kids tear through their presents. I enjoy watching them enjoy their gifts and I enjoy giving to my DW. I also enjoy watching the old Christmas movies. The only classics I actually like. when I was young I used to dread going to Midnight Mass on Christmas. However once I got there I enjoyed the Choir and the singing. I also enjoyed the general feeling of well being in the congregation. It was special compared to the regular masses. Don't know why.

Back
Top Bottom