what does this noise mean?

As far as I know it's kinda like a warning noise? I feel like he's watching something and just wants you to know maybe its a predator? super cute little georgie you got <3
omg now i’m like what is he worried about in my room but also thank you georgie for warning me i’ll protect him(?) 😭

georgie (~4.5 weeks) usually does this at night when he’s in his brooder and i say goodnight or talk to him. but he was laying on my shoulder now and would make that noise when i say things. i can’t tell if it’s a good noise or he hates me or what it may be. any input it much appreciated 😁

When my birds make that noise I ask, "Who's purring". I think it is a joyful sound myself. When there is a predator around ( or my birds think there is) you know. They sound the alarm loud and clear. I have a bird who grunts literally. I haven't figured that one out yet.

When my birds make that noise I ask, "Who's purring". I think it is a joyful sound myself. When there is a predator around ( or my birds think there is) you know. They sound the alarm loud and clear. I have a bird who grunts literally. I haven't figured that one out yet.
yes it seems more joyful to me but i know it’s mostly a warning but he does it when we go to bed or i brush him with a little toothbrush (LOL, he does enjoy it especially when his feather were just coming in) but he did that while just sitting there today

Back
Top Bottom