What does your screen name mean?

Cyprus

Master of the 'never give up' attitude
Jan 19, 2018
My Coop
My Coop
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

This game is very simple. Post your current screen name (I say post it because people can change their names) and explain the meaning behind or why you chose your screen name :)

Ex. Cyprus
"I chose the screen name 'Cyprus' because I've always had an unexplained fascination with the name Cyprus/Cypress and it was always my screen name for games. So, I chose to use it as my screen name here. As a bonus, Cyprus is a very easy name to remember and tag. And it makes for a great short nickname, Cy.
Fun fact: Cyprus is a Meditteranean island off the coast of the Middle East."

If you've changed your screen name ever on this site, feel free to post your previous screen names w/ explanations of the previous name and an explanation of why you changed it. This is optional.

Enjoy!
Cyprus :)

@OldEnglishGameBantam33
Well, I have one bantam which is an OEGB! Her name is Daisy!
IMG_3482.jpg

@50-45-1
Way back when we had our first computer in the house, i rember it was windows XP. I was researching chickens and chicken stuff and joined my first website i chose to use our family ages at the time and this is still my username for this website and a few others.
My DH was 50, myself 45, and my daughter was 1

Back
Top Bottom