What DRIVES you crazy?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by havi, Aug 8, 2009.

1. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    I only have a few that drive me crazy........

1. People who are checking out and are about to write a check but they do not have a pen and have to ask the cashier to borrow a pen. DID YOU NOT KNOW YOU NEEDED AN INK PEN TO WRITE YOUR CHECK? [​IMG]

2. People who are checking out at the grocery store and realize they forgot an item and leave their buggy to go back to get the item. It's usually milk, so they have to walk ALL THE WAY TO THE BACK OF THE STORE. So now the entire line has to wait until they come back. [​IMG]

3. When the cashier sneezes before giving me my change and uses her hand to cover the sneeze AND then gets the change out of her drawer to give me the change with the GERM FILLED hand that she sneezed in. [​IMG] I just look at her and ask her to get another cashier to give me my change because I have OCD and I don't do germs.

4. When driving behind someone and leaving a car length space between the car ahead of me and myself (for safety reasons) and an idiot driver hurridly gets in front of me thinking the car length space is for him.

5. Co-workers who stick their hands in the "office chips or other office snacks" and eat out of the bag instead of pouring what they want in a plate.

6. Parents who do not control their kids in the store and the kids are yelling and screaming.

7. People who smack while eating. ( I have a co-worker who breathes HEAVILY while eating. It's irks the crap out of me. She is a smoker and it's killing her.)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  2. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Quote:I have a co-worker who buys designer clothes, purses and shoes and gets the latest "gadgets" and then doesn't have $5.00 for lunch money. She eats cereal and milk for lunch and complains about it.

3. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    People who think its ok to let their dog run loose, killing or attack other animals, and small children.

4. Monk

Monk Songster

May 10, 2009
    Cell Phones! especially in restaurants and while driving... texting too!

I wasn't going to get serious, but feels good to vent.[​IMG]

**let's keep politics out of this please**

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009
  5. chixie

chixie Songster

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    I have to that really annoy me...
    1. when my mom is reading a book she has to tell me play by play what happens in the book and then she gives me the book and expects me to read it...

2. when I go to her house to watch a movie with my mom and sister.. she talks thru the whole movie and I miss most of it...

6. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:There was one of those in the store the other day. He was screaming while the parent tried to offer him different candies from the candy rack and screamed louder with each offer.
    I told the cashier "If they don't know how to whip that child's hindend I'll be glad to show them!" The cashier said "And I'll be glad to help you!" And we both said it loud enough for the parents to hear.
    I didn't allow my kids to raise a fuss in the store. We either went to the ladie's room for a little talk or we went home. I don't want to listen to someone else's screaming meanies.

7. havi

havi [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    Please dont turn this into a political thing!!

8. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Quote:1st: You would HATE my 2 year old brother. He isn't reasonable but he can scream like there's no tommorow! The only thing that keeps him quiet during food shopping are fruit leathers. Thank gosh for the free food samples at Costco! But yeah, I agree with you 100%.

2nd: GAHH!! That is VERY BAD! (I chiped my front tooth when I was 5) Can't he take 10 steps to the fancy kitchen tools drawer?!!?

3rd: Stuff I hate: @$#%$# Obnoxious kids! *coughcough'friends'cough*
    Those fake, "ZOMG, YOU GOTS A VIRUS!" websites.
    When you've been playing for a long time and you haven't saved in ages and then your mom flicks the GAME SYSTEMS OFF switch instead of the LIGHT SWITCH ON.
    FLIES!!
    SICKNESS!!!!!

I better stop there.

9. mom'sfolly

mom'sfolly Crowing

Feb 15, 2007
    Austin area, Texas
    I hate it when I'm cooking dinner or otherwise busy and my rotten children walk past daddy to say "Mooommmmm, he hit me" or "mommmmm, can I have a snack" I'd wish they'd figure out that daddy can handle things....ARGHHHHHH

They are boys and I think it is part of the male make up to want mommy to fix things. [​IMG] They aren't really rotten, but that one bugs the heck out of me.

My kids use the hamper; although it took the younger one being the only person in the house not to have clean underwear to figure out that I meant what I said about the laundry.

10. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Quote:Your goat ate your homework?? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: