What DRIVES you crazy?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by havi, Aug 8, 2009.

1. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Quote:Oh no!! Mine is only 31, there is no hope is there??!! [​IMG]

2. Lucky Ducky

Lucky Ducky Songster

When anyone (mainly DH) asks me what is there to eat or where something that belongs to them is and THEY haven't even bothered to look BEFORE asking me. I've told All of them that I DO NOT keep a list in my head of what is in the fridge or pantry, go look. Plus, if it isn't mine, I DO NOT keep track of it (ok, I do keep track of our 2 yr old's favorites). [​IMG]

3. havi

havi [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    I hate when people speed up and go around me only to turn a little ways ahead. To me that just seems pointless. Although I do love seeing that person that just flew past me at 90 miles an hour be stopped by police a little ways up the road. Too funny!

Hubby now washes his own clothes. I got tired of looking all over the house for them, even though there is a hamper in 5 rooms of the house. Clothes were never in them. [​IMG]

4. hikerchick

hikerchick Songster

Apr 6, 2009
    Dover, PA
    What? Me? Why,.nothing drives me crazy, no sir, not me. Everyone and everything is just as they should be, right? Who am I to opine on anything?

5. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

My list is too long to share them all!!

6. bigkford

bigkford Songster

Apr 20, 2009
    Quote:Did you say/write 63 yrs? [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bless your heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean HE is 63. [​IMG]
    From what I hear, he has never known where the hamper is in his entire life.

I just let them pile up or I kick them under the bed. Eventually he takes his dirties to the laundry room.

I gotta love this one. Because We have been married for 25 years come August 25th 2009. My hubby knows where the clothes hamper is and the clothes shoot he built in our stairs to the basement. He has been told if they are not downstairs or in the hamper I don't wash them. He chose to where dirty socks for a few days. He still forgets to put them in the hamper or down the shoot. I have 5 kids that follow in daddys footsteps till mom don't wash but whats down in the basement.

7. New adventure

New adventure Songster

Feb 27, 2009
    Pueblo, Colorado
    What drives me crazy? D*** near everything this week! [​IMG]
    Especially roosters that bite! I was shutting up the coop last night and Mr. B lunged for my toes, so I stepped back, fell out the door, 10" drop to ground and landed on my elbow. So now, my shoulder that is really sore lately, is even worse - just because I wore my orange crocs to the coop! [​IMG]

8. Monk

Monk Songster

May 10, 2009
    FLIES! They drive me crazy!
    I was crazy once, but they put me into an asylum. But I died there and then the flies came. FLIES! They drive me crazy!
    I was crazy once, but they put me into an asylum. But I died there and then the flies came. FLIES! They drive me crazy!

[​IMG]

9. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Weeds!!!! I keep pulling them out and they keep growing, weeds! arghhhhhhhhhh

Plus flies, plus bugs, and my arthritis.... now that drives me crazy.....

10. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    Ants! Hate 'em!

I also hate it when people ask me to do something for them that they can darn well do for themselves. Such as my 9yo coming up to me while I am folding clothes and asking me to pour him a glass of milk. [​IMG] Or my husband watching me do dishes and while I am elbow-deep in suds, asking if I can make him a sandwich. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: