What DRIVES you crazy?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by havi, Aug 8, 2009.

1. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator

Jan 11, 2007
    NE Washington State
    Quote:I think my husband is the most awesome person I have ever known. Not a day goes by that I don't tell him what a blessing he is to me. But he's still gotta pick up his dirty clothes. [​IMG]

+1

Quote:Ok, now I am on the floor. [​IMG]

2. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    1.when people don't put their kids in car seats! I scream at them
    2. when my bus runs out of gas cause my gage doesn't work
    3. when people scrape their teeth on their fork while eating [​IMG]
    4. when we run out of coffee [​IMG]
    5. when my goats get out of their pen and eat my plants [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  3. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Songster

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    When DH gets mad because he didn't know something happened and I say well I told you last week you just didn't listen
    when he says wheres my keys or wheres my phone I put it there yesterday or last week. And noone should touch it.
    Terrie Don't feel bad my DH is 62 and has never made a bed in his life. He would sleep on the bare mattress first.

4. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Arrogant rich people who think they're the most perfect thing in the world [​IMG]

*cough* Neighbor's *cough*

[​IMG]

5. osagebill88

osagebill88 Songster

Mar 15, 2008
    Osage Co
    Parents that dont make their children mind. Send them for us to coach in football and set through the practices watching their own precious Jr giving no effort and then being very upset when he is not named a starter. I mean this one kid would
    fall down on the snap of the ball (when the football is hiked and the play begins). Never gives any effort and wont even attempt to. And mommy and daddy say he is the best kid on the team and we just dont like him? Dont get me wrong, we treat all the kids the same and everyone gets in the game but I dont feel its fair to see the kids spill their guts every practice trying to win a championship and make one set the bench for a kid who could care less and is only there because daddy and mommy want him there. Its not about being the biggest, strongest, best athlete to me.....its who gives me the most effort and I will help make them into productive young men... honor, honesty, integerty...you cant go wrong with these.

6. Smartie_Pants

Smartie_Pants Songster

Oct 5, 2008
    Madisonville, KY
    My list:

1.) People making fun of disabled people, or something about a person that they have no control over.

2.) Drivers who do not pay attention, signal, or go a decent speed.

3.) Snobs.

4.) Annoying kids at the entrances to Walmart screaming at you to give them money for cheerleading, girlscouts, basketball, etc. I had to sell the candy, the candles, and the useless crap when I was little and in those things, you shouldn't be screaming at me to give you money. Go raise it the fair way.

5.) Parents who let their kids just go crazy in stores and resturants. Oh, and when their kids is being a terror and all they do is say "I'm gonna count to three!" and when they get to three start over and over until the kid finally just gets tired and quits.

7. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    People who complian that they are broke all the time yet wont stay within their budget....
    For example "i wont eat store brand food" then you hear. "i am getting evicted cause i cant pay my rent"

Also Beer and cigs....

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  8. hikerchick

hikerchick Songster

Apr 6, 2009
    Dover, PA
    I hate when my daughter leaves the hatch of my car open and doesn't tell me and the goats get in the car and eat my paperwork I need for the job I am doing today!!! I e-mailed the company and asked for a replacement set-no word yet and I need them by 11. I didn't explain what happened to the first set.

9. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    The thing that makes me annoyed the most is definitely seeing/hearing out-of-control kids in public places (like stores, restaurants, etc.). The running around and touching EVERYTHING, the Wheelie shoes, the screaming and whining and begging... [​IMG]

The other thing that annoys me is when my DH opens soda bottles with his teeth. He tends to do this on weekends when the dentist isn't open for emergency surgeries. [​IMG] So far, no accidents, but I'm seriously just waiting for the day...

10. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Quote:Buy the cans! Than you can sell the aluminum to the recycler to pay the dentist! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: