What DRIVES you crazy?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by havi, Aug 8, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap

Quote:Ken did that to me ONCE. I used my wet soapy hands to get the bread - his mouth hit the floor.

2. GaNewChick

GaNewChick Songster

Mar 12, 2009
    McDonough, Ga.
    People who smack when eating ~ [​IMG]
    Noisy/unruly/out of control kids in a public place [​IMG]
    My garbage man leaving the empty can IN the driveway ~ having to get out and move it [​IMG]
    My husband is dying if he gets a cold [​IMG]
    People who can't figure out how to work an ATM machine [​IMG]
    My dog goes outside for 20 minutes ~ comes in and poops on the hallway rug [​IMG]
    People who wait until the cashier hits the total button before starting to write their check. [​IMG]

And many many more!!!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  3. Burbs

Burbs Songster

May 29, 2009
    South East Idaho
    Wives that constantly complain about their husbands. [​IMG]

4. luvchicks8

luvchicks8 Songster

Jul 1, 2009
    new Hampshire
    My DH just does not see my chickens through the same eyes as I do , so they poop on his deck. They give us eggs don't they, oops not ours not yet . Anyway it drives me nuts his constant there only chickens blah blah blah blah.

5. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    I try really hard to NOT let things drive me crazy- because if I didn't, it would be a very short drive! [​IMG]

6. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    When talking to someone about thier kids' schooling (we're both teachers), and I suggest that if they want to bring up thier kids progress they can do X together (usually something along the lines of "jenny needs to work on reading fluency, the library has a summer reading program she'd like and after she reads the 20 books there's a pizza party"), and I get the reply, "Oh that won't work your kids are smart". [​IMG]

First, the brain fairy did not visit one night and leave them math skills, we worked with them daily.

Second, do they realize they just called thier kids dumb?

Also along the lines are the parents who thought letting little Tony watch 6 hours of Nick Jr at grandma's counts as preschool. [​IMG]

Yes Dora teaches them a few words in spanish, no that does not mean he is ready for school.

7. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:I think my husband is the most awesome person I have ever known. Not a day goes by that I don't tell him what a blessing he is to me. But he's still gotta pick up his dirty clothes. [​IMG]

8. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Quote:I think my husband is the most awesome person I have ever known. Not a day goes by that I don't tell him what a blessing he is to me. But he's still gotta pick up his dirty clothes. [​IMG]

A week or so of no clean underware and Mr. Saddi can now locate the basket.

9. 2468Chickensrgr8

2468Chickensrgr8 Songster

Nov 7, 2007
    Ontario
    Quote:OMG!!!!! PEOPLE WHO SMACK WHEN EATIN !!!!

I thought should I mention this will people think I am crazy !!! ??
    Man that sends me over THE edge!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. 2468Chickensrgr8

2468Chickensrgr8 Songster

Nov 7, 2007
    Ontario

A week or so of no clean underware and Mr. Saddi can now locate the basket.

Doesnt work here Hubby will go comando..[​IMG]...I have tried !!! or when worse comes to worse he'll go throw a load of "hos"laundry of only "his" work cloths .thats when he'll look for his cloths .....including any parts,tools,change etc in his pockets...to screw up my machine....[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: