What else should I prepare?

KikiDeAnime

Spooky
6 Years
Dec 29, 2017
Battle Ground, WA
I agreed to go with my parents when they take my grandmother to the beach. We'll be staying May 15th and leaving in the late afternoon/early evening May 16th. Aside from us humans, we'll be taking her 2 little dogs and 1 of our dogs. Everything for the cats, 2 other dogs, and the flock outside have already been prepared in advance.
However, this leaves the 3 ducklings. My older brother and sister-in-law said they will be taking care of them. The only thing that worries me, is these little ones imprinted on me which means they need constant human attention. My SIL works all day starting either 12pm or 1pm until 9pm. My older brother usually sleeps all day and is awake all night. I put the brooder out where they can pass by it to feed or refill water. The only one who could possibly give them the attention is my younger brother but he's on the computer from waking until midnight or 1am and he refuses to take care of any of the animals.

I understand they could be fine for a day without me but I worry too much and want to prepare whatever I can so nothing happens.

What else should I prepare for the ducklings??
Thanks in advance!!

I will ignore anything that isn't answering my question.

I agreed to go with my parents when they take my grandmother to the beach. We'll be staying May 15th and leaving in the late afternoon/early evening May 16th. Aside from us humans, we'll be taking her 2 little dogs and 1 of our dogs. Everything for the cats, 2 other dogs, and the flock outside have already been prepared in advance.
However, this leaves the 3 ducklings. My older brother and sister-in-law said they will be taking care of them. The only thing that worries me, is these little ones imprinted on me which means they need constant human attention. My SIL works all day starting either 12pm or 1pm until 9pm. My older brother usually sleeps all day and is awake all night. I put the brooder out where they can pass by it to feed or refill water. The only one who could possibly give them the attention is my younger brother but he's on the computer from waking until midnight or 1am and he refuses to take care of any of the animals.

I understand they could be fine for a day without me but I worry too much and want to prepare whatever I can so nothing happens.

What else should I prepare for the ducklings??
Thanks in advance!!

I will ignore anything that isn't answering my question.
It sounds like you have it covered. Not sure the age of the ducklings, but maybe leave a favorite treat so they warm up to your SIL and brother more quickly. It may or may not help.

Back
Top Bottom