Crowing
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
ANIMAL CARE SCHEDULE FOR JANUARY 2010

Pets that need care are as follows
• 2 dogs
• 2 cats
• 17 chickens
The reptiles do not need care I will make sure they are all set before we leave for the week.

**We will be leaving here @ 4am January 5th (All time are flexible)

Between 6-7am
• Let dogs out and feed them, they can stay out of their bed and locked in the dining room/kitchen area until next visit

Around noon (this visit can be combined with morning visit)
• Let dogs out to pee, they can stay out of their bed and locked in the dining room/kitchen area until next visit
• Open chicken door

Between 5-6pm
• Let dogs out, they can stay out of their bed and locked in the dining room/kitchen area until next visit
• Collect chicken eggs, while in coop check level of chicken food and water
• Check cats food level
• Check Abby’s pee pad and change if necessary
• **if all chickens are in the coop at this time you can close the chicken door, if not they will be in for the 9pm visit**

Around 9pm
• Let dogs out to pee for the final time, make sure they get locked into crate for the night
• Close chicken door if it was not done at dinner visit
INFO
• The dog food will be on the stove
• Cat food will be on the computer desk in the office upstairs
• Abby’s pee pads are ontop of the kitty litter box, behind the livingroom door (by the television)
• To get the dogs into the crate at night time just say “bed time girls”
• Chicken food is in the coop in the marked tubs, the waterer for the chickens is really hard to open so if they run out of water just use one of the bowls that I will leave on the counter, use that for giving the chickens water
• Furnace is on a pre set timer
• Take the eggs you collect during the week, there are cartons ontop of the fridge
• Our flight returns @ 12:05am Wednesday January 13th so your final visit will be 9pm Tuesday January 12th
• I have arranged for the GRCA to plow the driveway while I am gone, they will not clear the steps, Just leave this they should be fine until we get back

CONTACTS
**I have this information on the actual paper but have removed it for the thread

property manager
friend who could step in
vet

what else would you add?

Last edited by a moderator:
digitS' :

I assume that the dogs and cats will NOT be drinking out of the toilet?

digitS'

LOL well I assumed that the caretaker will fill the water dishes since they are next to the food...​

Back
Top Bottom