What happened to the chat room?

I've popped into BYC chat a few times and the worse thing I've seen in there is when there was a discussion on what words were filtered and which ones weren't; i.e., you can't call a female dog by it's proper name, but you can call a rooster by HIS other name. I want it to be known that I took no part in the discussion, not uh, no way, no how *straightens halo*

I think the BYC chat is great. If anyone wants to see really bad language and behavior try going over to some of the 'major' chat rooms. I don't wanna mention any names here, ya*coughcough*hoo.
The only thing I don't like is right now I wanna be on the forums, not the chat room, but right now there are 10 people in the chat room and it's slowing the forum down a bit for us poor, deprived dial up users.
hit.gif

Yes I agree with drumstick's dad and gritsar, ive never seen any swearing because it is $#$^*(bleeped) out.
Yes, we do have wonderful funny parties happening on chat and they always end up crashing the server so I cant get on either:barnie
as a matter of fact I think ill go and see what they are up to in that little room of joy!!!

I would bite my chickens butt and post about it here if I could take back the teacher
comment. It wasn't directed at all teachers, just a percentage.

arans avatar just came to mind!​

Last edited:
lol.png
!!!RUN!!! The Chat Room is Broke and The Sky is Falling!!!!!
lol.png
lau.gif

Bubba

PS Yes I love to laugh at my jokes
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom