What happened to the chat room ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulScott

In the Brooder
10 Years
Mar 22, 2009
NC
So Ive been a member here since March of 09 but i look a long break cause i was , well in Iraq
hide.gif

So what happened to the chat room ? i think the site was a LOT better with it . it seams so impersonal and Dry now ... can anyone clue me in ?
D.gif

The mods decided to take it down, due to moderation issues. Unfortunately folks were not always following the BYC rules.

Well that's not nice ... Take it down without even consulting me First ? :D lolol see what ya get for going off to war
he.gif

So no one made a unofficial ... BYC chat for members to go talk ?

I was just thinking I would love if BYC had a live chat room. I never knew there actually was one. Would there be any possible way for BYC to bring it back?

I was just thinking I would love if BYC had a live chat room. I never knew there actually was one. Would there be any possible way for BYC to bring it back?

Yep it was pretty nice , we could freely share ideas in real time , and better connect with other people from all over
IDK why it was removed but i wish they would bring it back

I agree, a chat room would be a nice asset on here. I wonder if we could write the company to see if they'd bring it back.

Yes it was late last year or early this year they did quite a bit of changes, I was looking around here and it was down quite a bit while they switched everything over and I officially joined BYC soon after. perhaps they could re launch it and make it adults only and have a seperte area where if you want to talk politics or some heated topic it's at your own risk and you must click an acknowledgement to that so you can't blame someone else if your feelings get hurt....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom